Baldwin Hills Community Resilience and Access Plan: Get Involved!
The project team is interested in learning from you about your experiences in and around the Baldwin Hills Parklands, as well as some of your ideas to improve the Parklands. We also hope to better understand how you cope with climate change and prepare for emergencies. Your responses will contribute to shaping the current efforts for the Baldwin Hills Community Resilience and Access Plan.
- May 18, 2022 Final Work Group and Design Presentation Materials – Slides and Jamboard
- February 9, 2022 Transportation & Access Work Group Materials – Slides and Jamboard
- November 17, 2021 Work Group Materials – Slides and Jamboard
- October 2, 2021 Field Trip – Video
- June 9th, 2021 Community Resilience and Access Plan – Kickoff Presentations and Jamboards.
- February 11, 2021 Los Angeles Regional Collaborative for Climate Action and Sustainability Meeting – Resilient Parks and Open Space Presentation